Extra-virgin olive oil
Packed brown sugar
2 cloves, minced
1 1/2 lb
for the grill pan
Ground black pepper
Juicy Hanger Steak
1 h 40 m
1 h 55 m
- Whisk together olive oil, juice, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and minced garlic cloves. Add the steak. Turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and let it marinate for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Prepare the pan by lightly oiling it.
- Remove the steak from the mixture. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Grill the Hanger Steak for 5 minutes on each side, or until medium-rare.
- Place the meat on a cutting board. Allow it to stand for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.