½ cup, softened
1 ½ cups
Frozen corn kernels
¾ cup, thawed
Best Ever Corn Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas Mark 6. Grease 12 muffin cups with butter.
- Beat butter with sugar in a bowl till creamed and fluffy. Mix in honey, eggs, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk flour with cornmeal and baking powder to aerate. Beat the dry mixture into the wet mixture.
- Add milk, stir thoroughly until smooth. Carefully fold in corn.
- Divide the batter between muffin cups. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the tops are browned and a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.