1 tbsp, softened
1 1/4 cup
2 lb, peeled and sliced very thinly
Ground black pepper
12 oz, sliced (1/4-inch-thick)
2 oz, finely grated
2 tbsp, grated
Leftover Ham Recipes: Potatoes+Ham
1 h 25 m
1 h 45 m
- Preheat the oven to 325° F (160° C/Gas mark 3). Butter a shallow baking dish.
- Combine shallots, garlic, heavy cream, and thyme in a saucepan over medium-low. Bring to a simmer. Cook for 15 minutes, or until soft. Remove the saucepan from heat. Allow to cool slightly. Transfer to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Spread 1/3 of the sauce in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Top with 1/2 of the potatoes. Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Top with 1/2 the ham. Then, top with 1/3 of the sauce. Repeat with the remaining potatoes, ham, and cream sauce. Cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Remove the foil. Top with the cheeses. Broil for 5 minutes, or until golden. Serve and enjoy!