Deep dish pie crust
1 (9-inch), unbaked
1 (15-oz) can
1 (12 fl oz) can
The Greatest Pumpkin Pie
1 h 0 m
1 h 10 m
- Preheat the oven to 425° F (210° C/Gas mark 7).
- In a bowl, combine white sugar, cinnamon, salt, ground ginger, and cloves.
- In a separate bowl, beat 2 eggs lightly. Stir in pumpkin and cinnamon-sugar mixture. Carefully stir in evaporated milk. Pour the mixture into the unbaked pie crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Then, reduce temperature to 350° F (180° C). Keep baking the Pumpkin Pie for 40 minutes. Use a knife to check for doneness: insert it near the center of the pie and see if it comes out clean.
- Cool the pie on the wire rack for about 2 hours. Serve and enjoy!