Heavy whipping cream
1 (9 inch) pie shell, unbaked
Luscious Nectarine Pie
1 h 10 m
1 h 40 m
- Heat the oven to 400° F/200° C/Gas Mark 6.
- Take a large pot, fill it with water, and bring it to a boil over a high heat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the first four ingredient (from sugar to almond extract) and set the mixture aside.
- Add nectarines to the boiling water and cook for 30 to 45 seconds, then put them under cold running water immediately and peel.
- Cut the fruit in half and discard the pits. Slice the nectarines and place them in the pie shell cut side down.
- Cover the nectarines with the whipping cream mixture, out in the oven, and bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Serve warm or cold.