Refrigerated pie crusts
3, slightly beaten
1/4 cup, melted
Light corn syrup
Mini Pecan Pies
- Prepare a muffin pan by greasing it.
- Sprinkle all-purpose flour onto a work surface. Unroll pie crusts. Spread out their edges. Cut 6 circles into each pie crust using a cookie cutter (4-inch). Press the circles into the prepared muffin pan.
- Mix slightly beaten eggs, sugar, and light corn syrup in a bowl. Add nuts, butter, and vanilla extract. Mix.
- Fill each pie crust with ¼ cup of the pecan mixture.
- Bake the mini pecan pies at 350° F (180° C) for 30 minutes. Allow the pies to cool completely in the pan before removing. Then, use a knife to loosen edges from the pan. With the knife, lift the pies out of the pan. Serve and enjoy!