1, cut into wedges
1/3 cup, softened
1 1/3 cups
1/2 cup, chopped
1/2 cup, chopped (optional)
Orange Pumpkin Bread
1 h 0 m
1 h 40 m
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (175° C/Gas mark 4).
- Prepare a 9x5 inch loaf pan by greasing it.
- Place the orange in a food processor. Pulse until the orange is finely chopped.
- Cream softened butter and white sugar in a bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in eggs. Stir in canned pumpkin, water, and orange.
- In a separate bowl, mix all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon, and ground cloves. Combine the dry mixture and the batter just until moistened. Stir in the walnuts and raisins. Spoon the mixture into the greased pan.
- Bake for 1 hour (use a toothpick to check for doneness). Allow the Pumpkin Orange Bread to stand 10 min and cool on a wire rack.