8, peeled, pitted, sliced into thin wedges
Fresh lemon juice
6 tbsp, chilled, cut into small pieces
Our Fave Peach Cobbler
- Heat the oven to 425° F/220° C/Gas Mark 7.
- Combine the first seven ingredients (from peaches to cornstarch) in a large bowl. Toss to coat.
- Pour the mixture into a 2-quart baking dish and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the next five ingredients (from flour to salt) in a large bowl.
- Add butter and mix with your fingertips or a pastry blender until the mixture looks like coarse meal. Add water and stir until the mixture is just combined.
- Take the peach mixture out of the oven and top with the flour mixture.
- Mix the remaining sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle the cobbler with the mixture.
- Bake for 30 more minutes or until the topping is golden.