6 (8 oz.)
1 ½ cups, chopped
Picante sauce or salsa
2/3 cup + more for serving
Cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup + more for serving
Green onions, chopped
2 + more for serving
2 tbsp., melted
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, cheese, cumin, oregano, onions and sauce.
- Place a tortilla on the work surface. Spoon ¼ cup of the mixture in the center. Fold the opposite sides and roll it up from bottom to top. Place seam down on a baking sheet.
- Repeat till you've got 6 chimichangas on the baking sheet.
- Brush each chimichanga with melted butter
- Bake until golden (about 25 minutes).
- Serve sprinkled with more cheese and green onions, and with salsa on the side.