1 stick, melted
1 (8-oz) package, softened
1 (1-lb) box
Perfect Stout Cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (180° C/Gas mark 4). Grease 24 muffin tins.
- Whisk together cocoa, all-purpose flour, baking soda, sugar, and salt.
- Combine beer, butter, and vanilla in a separate bowl. Gradually beat in eggs. Add sour cream. Mix until smooth. Then, gradually add the cocoa mixture.
- Divide the mixture between the greased muffin tins (each 3/4 full).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 11 minutes. Rotate the pans. Bake for 12 minutes, or until risen. Allow the cupcakes to cool before turning out.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese with a mixer until fluffy. Beat in heavy cream. Gradually add confectioners' sugar. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate the frosting until ready to use. Top the cupcakes with frosting. Enjoy your Guinness Stout Cupcakes!