Boneless pork loin
3 lb, trimmed
3 cloves, minced
1 tsp, chopped
Ground black pepper
1 tbsp, chopped
3 tbsp, melted
Pork Loin Recipes: Pork Loin Roast
1 h 0 m
1 h 15 m
- Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C/Gas mark 6). Prepare a pan (13x9-inch): line it with foil. Put a wire rack on top.
- Roll the flap of the loin and tie every few inches with kitchen twine.
- Combine garlic, mustard, thyme, salt (1 1/2 tsp), black pepper, and rosemary in a bowl. Rub the garlic mixture over the meat.
- Place the pork loin in the pan (fat-side down).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Flip. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted in the middle reads 145° F (62° C).
- Then, combine butter and sugar. Brush on top of the meat. Broil for 2 minutes, or until caramelized. Allow the pork loin to rest for 10 minutes. Serve.