2 sticks, softened
Packed brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp
Milk chocolate chips
Semisweet chocolate chips
Premium Skillet Cookie
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (180° C/Gas mark 4).
- In a bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix.
- In another bowl, combine flour, coffee, baking soda, and salt. In 3 batches, add the flour mixture to the butter mixture. Mix well after each addition. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread into a 10-inch-skillet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven. Before serving, top with ice cream. Enjoy your Cookie Cake!