Boneless beef prime rib
Ground black pepper
8 cloves, minced
Prime Rib Recipes: No-Fail Method
1 h 50 m
1 h 60 m
- 1 hour before cooking, season the prime rib with salt. Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Let it come to room temperature.
- Then, position the oven rack in the center. Preheat the oven to 500° F (260° C/Gas mark 10).
- In a bowl, mix salt (1 1/2 tsp), ground black pepper, rosemary, garlic, thyme, and oil.
- Pat the meat with paper towels. Rub the salt mixture onto all sides of the prime rib. Place the prime rib on a rack inside a pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce to 325° F (160° C/Gas mark 3). Cook until the thermometer reads 130° F/55° C (medium-rare). Remove from the oven. Cover with foil. Let the prime rib rest for 30 minutes. Slice against the grain. Serve and enjoy!