1 ¼ cups
Pure vanilla extract
1 cup, chopped (optional)
1 h 0 m
1 h 30 m
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas Mark 4.
- Grease a 12x18-in pan, dust it with flour, tap the excess out.
- Sift flour with baking powder and soda, salt and cinnamon into a large bowl.
- In another large bowl mix together oil and sugar. Blend in vanilla extract and canned pumpkin. Beat the eggs slightly and mix them in gradually, too. Finally, beat in flour by small portions. Fold in the chopped walnuts, if desired.
- Pour pumpkin batter into the pan, use a spoon to even it out. Bake for about 30 minutes. Use a toothpick to make sure it is well cooked through. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.