4 oz., shredded
2 tbsp., melted
¼ cup, finely chopped
1 ½ cups
Quick and Easy Quiche
- Prepare a large and deep skillet and put the bacon in it. Keep cooking until evenly brown over a medium heat. Drain, crumble it, and set aside.
- Heat the oven to 375° F/190° C/Gas Mark 5.
- Prepare a 9-inch pie pan and grease it lightly.
- Evenly spread the crumbled bacon and cheese over the bottom of the pie plate.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients (from butter to milk) in a bowl, whisk together, and pout the mixture into the pie pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until set. Serve either hot or cold.