1 tbsp, minced
1 8-oz package, softened
¼ cup, grated
Fresh ground black pepper
Ground cayenne pepper
Restaurant Style Stuffed Mushrooms
- While preheating oven to 350°F/175°C/Gas Mark 4, grease a baking sheet with cooking spray. Wipe the mushrooms with a slightly moistened paper towel; remove the stems carefully. Cut off and discard the tough ends, chop the rest very finely.
- Add oil to a large skillet, heat over medium heat. Fry garlic with chopped mushroom stems until all the moisture has cooked out; stir often to prevent garlic from burning. Let cool.
- Stir cream cheese into the cooled garlic mushroom mixture; mix in Parmesan cheese, season with onion powder and both peppers.
- Fill the mushroom caps with the mixture using a teaspoon. Place filled mushroom caps onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until you see liquid under the caps.