6 cloves, finely grated
3 tbsp, chopped
Extra-virgin olive oil
Plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
1/2 tsp, grated
Perfect Roast Beef
12 h 0 m
1 h 0 m
13 h 0 m
- Season the beef generously with salt and ground black pepper. In a bowl, combine 3 tbsp oil, rosemary, and garlic. Rub all over the beef. Cover with plastic wrap. Let chill for 12 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C/Gas mark 6).
- Place the meat on a wire rack set inside a baking sheet. Roast in the preheated oven for 2 1/2 hours, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 250° F (120° C). Allow to rest for about 1 hour.
- Mix Greek yogurt, sour cream, horseradish, and zest. Season with salt to taste.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium. Cook roast for 2 minutes per side, or until browned. Slice and serve with the sauce.