Thin asparagus spears
1 bunch, trimmed
1 ½ tbsp., grated (optional)
1 clove, minced (optional)
Ground black pepper
1 tbsp. (optional)
- Heat the oven to 425° F/220° C/Gas Mark 7.
- Put the asparagus spears into a mixing bowl and drizzle them with olive oil.
- Toss to coat and sprinkle with cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Prepare a baking sheet and arrange asparagus in a single layer in it.
- Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes or until just tender, depending on the thickness.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the asparagus with lemon juice.