Ground black pepper
1 1/2 lb, trimmed
Roasted Pork Tenderloin Recipes
- Position the oven rack in the middle. Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C/Gas mark 6).
- Pat the pork dry with paper towel. Pierce all over with a fork. Rub with olive oil (1 tbsp).
- Combine salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and coriander. Run into the meat.
- In an oven-safe pan, heat oil (1 tbsp) over medium-high. Cook the pork for 5 minutes, or until brown.
- Flipping halfway through baking, bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted in the center regiesters 150˚F (65˚ C). Before slicing, let the meat rest for 5 minutes.