11 oz., peeled
1 ½ lbs., washed, cut in half
Extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp., optional
Freshly ground black pepper
Roasted Shallots and Potatoes
1 h 0 m
1 h 5 m
- Heat the oven to 350° F/180° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Add olive oil and balsamic vinegar to a large baking tray. Leave the vinegar out if you don’t have it or don’t want to use it.
- Add whole rosemary twigs, shallots, and potatoes and stir so that all the ingredients are evenly coated.
- Season with salt and pepper and roast, uncovered, for about 1 hour or until the potatoes are tender. Check after about 45 minutes if the dish is ready.
- While roasting, stir the dish once or twice.