Prepared pie crusts
Pumpkin pie spice
1 (8-oz) package, softened
Alarmingly Cute Mini Pies
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (175° C/Gas mark 4). Flour a work surface.
- Roll the crusts out onto the work surface to a rectangle 11 inches square. Cut into 24 3-inch circles. Fit into 24 mini pie dishes.
- Place 1 egg white into a bowl. Beat until slightly frothy. Brush the edges of each pie crust.
- Place the egg yolk into a bowl. Beat with the remaining 2 eggs. Mix cream cheese, white sugar, vanilla, canned pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice into the eggs. Spoon 2 tbsps of the mixture into pie crusts.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the edges become golden brown and the pumpkin filling is set. Before serving, let the mini Pumpkin Pies cool.