1 lb peeled and deveined
7 pieces, cut into thirds
4 tbsp, melted
Shrimp Recipes: Bacon Shrimp
- Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C/Gas mark 6). Prepare a baking sheet: line it with foil.
- Wrap the shrimp with bacon. Secure with a toothpick. Arrange the bacon-wrapped shrimp on the baking sheet.
- Mix butter, syrup, and chili powder in a bowl. Brush the shrimp with half the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until the shrimp is cooked. Brush with the remaining mixture.
- Broil for 3 minutes. Serve and enjoy!