6 chicken breasts
Skinny Chicken BBQ
1 h 0 m
9 h 0 m
10 h 0 m
- Beat the chicken with a rolling pin.
- In a food processor, pulse together grated onion, chilies, and garlic until a smooth paste.
- Pre-heat a small pan; add olive oil and sauté the paste, stirring occasionally, for about 7 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients from the “For the juice” section.
- Crush all the spices from the “Spicy powder” section together and add into the bowl.
- Return the pan with onion paste onto the cooker. Add spiced juice and cook for 20 minutes until thickened.
- Cover the chicken breasts with the sauce and let them marinate overnight in the fridge.
- Smear the grill with olive oil. Grill the breasts until ready. Serve immediately.