3 tbsp, melted
Ground black pepper
for garnish, chopped
Smashed Potatoes: Sooo Crispy!
1 h 0 m
1 h 10 m
- Pour water into a pot. Bring to a boil. Cook potatoes for 25 minutes, or until soft.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Drain the potatoes. Place the potatoes on the tray and squish them using a potato masher.
- Drizzle each potato with melted butter and 1/4 tsp olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and ground black pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until crispy. Before serving, sprinkle the smashed potatoes with chopped parsley.