Sweet soy glaze
2 cloves, grated
Skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs
2 1/2 lbs
Ground black pepper
Favorite Recipe: Soy Glaze Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 450° F (220° C/Gas mark 8).
- In a bowl, mix soy glaze, vinegar, and grated garlic. Divide the mixture between 2 bowls. Add 2 tbsp water to one of them. Set aside.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and ground black pepper.
- In an ovenproof nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add the chicken thighs. Cook on one side for 6 minutes, or until golden. Flip and cook for 4 minutes. Pour the soy glaze mixture (with water) over the chicken thighs. Transfer the chicken to the oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Brush with the soy glaze mixture. Return the chicken to the oven. Bake for 5 minutes, or until cooked through. Serve and enjoy your Soy Glazed Chicken Thighs!