Diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
1 (10-oz) can, partially drained
2/3 cup, shredded
Dry bread crumbs
1/4 lb, cut into 1-inch pieces
Spicy Stuffed Tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C/Gas mark 6).
- Cut the tops off the tomatoes. Separate the tomato flesh from the skin and scoop out the flesh.
- Arrange the tomatoes on a baking sheet.
- Mix canned tomatoes, bread crumbs, Cheddar (1/3 cup), and smoked sausage. Transfer the mixture into the tomatoes. Top with the remaining Cheddar.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy your Spicy Stuffed Tomatoes!