1/4 cup, shredded
1/2 cup, melted
3 (8-oz) blocks, room temperature
16 oz, room temperature
2 1/2 tbsp
Pure vanilla extract
3, at room temperature
8 h 0 m
8 h 15 m
- Preheat the oven to 300° F (150° C/Gas mark 2). Adjust the oven rack to the middle position. Prepare an 8-inch springform pan by greasing it. Wrap the bottom and edges of the pan in a double layer of foil.
- In a bowl, mix almond flour, coconut flour, shredded coconut, and butter. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom and up sides of the springform pan. Put in the fridge.
- Beat cheese and sour cream together. Beat in stevia and pure vanilla extract. Gradually add eggs, mixing after each egg. After the final egg is incorporated, stop mixing. Spread over the crust.
- Place the cheesecake in a roasting pan. Set on the middle oven rack. Pour boiling water into the pan until it comes halfway up the sides of the springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, until the cheesecake wobbles in the center. Turn the oven off. Open the oven door slightly. Allow the cake to cool in the oven.
- Remove the pan from the bath. Remove foil. Allow the cake to chill in the refrigerator overnight. Serve and enjoy your Sugarless Cheesecake!