4 cups, fresh
9-inch double crust pie
Summer Blueberry Pie
- Heat the oven to 375° F/190° C/Gas Mark 5.
- Combine the first four ingredients (from sugar to cinnamon) and sprinkle the mixture over blueberries.
- Line a pie dish with one pie crust, pour the filling into the crust, and top with butter dots.
- Cur the rest of the batter in strips, about ½ – 3/4-inch-wide each, and make a lattice top of them. Make the edges crimpy and fluted.
- Bake for about 50 minutes on the lower oven shelf or until the crust is golden brown.