1 tbsp, softened
Super Easy Dinner Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C/Gas mark 6). Grease a 10x15 pan.
- Combine warm water, sugar, oil, and yeast in a bowl and allow to stand for 8 minutes (or until bubbles appear). Add egg, butter, and salt. Stir.
- Gradually add all-purpose flour using a stand mixer. The dough shouldn't be sticky. Knead for 10 minutes.
- Divide into 18 pieces. Next, form dough balls. Arrange them in the prepared pan and cover with parchment paper and a kitchen towel. Put the pan in a warm place. Allow to rise for about 10 minutes. Then, brush the dinner rolls with milk.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until browned. Serve and enjoy your Fluffy Dinner Rolls!