4 cups, diced
4 tbsps + 3 tbsps, softened
½ cup, packed
½ cup, chopped
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Crumble
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F/170°C/Gas Mark 3.
- Place sweet potatoes into a medium saucepan; cover with water up to 1 finger above. Boil over medium heat until soft; drain; mash thoroughly.
- Mix mashed sweet potatoes with sugar, eggs, butter, milk, salt, and vanilla extract until smooth. Spoon into a 9x13-in baking dish.
- Mix flour with brown sugar in a medium bowl; use a knife to mix in butter until coarse. Add pecans, stir to combine well. Sprinkle on top of the mashed sweet potato mixture.
- Bake for about half an hour. The topping of the ready casserole should be slightly browned.