2, thinly sliced
Ground black pepper
Sweet Potato Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (180° C/Gas mark 4). Arrange 2 wire racks on 2 baking sheets.
- In a bowl, toss sweet potatoes in vegetable oil.
- In another bowl, whisk together cornstarch, chili, garlic powder, paprika, mustard powder, salt, and ground black pepper. Toss the sweet potatoes in the mixture until coated.
- Place the sweet potatoes on the racks. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until crispy.
- Make the sauce: fold the onions into sour cream. Serve the Sweet Potato Crisps with the sauce. Enjoy!