1 ½ cups
½ cup, unsweetened
1 ½ tsp
2 cups, shredded
½ cup, chopped
6 tbsp, unsweetened
Sweet Zucchini Brownies
- Heat the oven to 350° F/177° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Take a 9x13 inch baking dish, grease it, and dust with flour.
- Combine the first three ingredients (from oil to vanilla extract) in a large bowl and stir until well blended.
- Mix the next four ingredients (from flour to salt) in a large bowl and add the batter to the sugar mixture.
- Add zucchini and walnuts and spread the mixture evenly into the baking dish.
- Bake the brownies for 25 to 30 min or until they spring back when touched.
- For the frosting, melt the cocoa powder and margarine and then set the mix aside to cool down. Blend the remaining ingredients (from sugar to vanilla) in a medium-sized bowl, and add the cocoa mixture stirring continuously.
- Spread the frosting over the brownies and cut them into squares. Serve.