8 (4 oz.) fillets
4 tbsp., chopped
2 cloves, minced
1 ½ tsp.
Red pepper flakes
2 tsp., crushed
Tangy Grilled Salmon
- Take a medium-sized nonporous glass dish and place salmon fillets in it.
- Prepare a separate bowl and combine all the remaining ingredients (from peanut oil to salt) in it. Stir well and pour over the fish. Cover and keep the dish in the fridge for 4 to 6 hours.
- Prepare an outdoor grill and place coals about 5 inches from the grate. Oil the grate lightly.
- Grill salmon for 10 minutes per every inch of thickness or until you can flake it with a fork.
- Turn over halfway through cooking.