¼ cup, melted
1 ½ tbsp.
Dry bread crumbs
¼ cup, finely chopped
4 tsp., chopped
4 (4 oz.) fillets
1, for garnish
Tender Baked Salmon
- Heat the oven to 400° F/200 ° C/Gas Mark 6.
- Combine the first three ingredients (from butter to honey) in a small bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the next three ingredients (from bread crumbs to parsley).
- Brush each fillet with the honey mixture lightly and then sprinkle the tops with the pecans and breadcrumbs mixture.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the fillets flake easily with a fork.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with lemon.