1/3 cup, melted
2 tbsp., minced
2 tsp., divided
Seasoned dry breadcrumbs
½ cup, finely grated
¼ cup, freshly grated
Ground black pepper
½ tsp., or to taste
4, boneless, skinless
Tender Cheddar Garlic Chicken Breas
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Prepare a 11x7-inch pan (use a larger pan for a bigger number of breasts).
- In a separate bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, half a cup grated cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Dip chicken breasts in the butter mixture and then in the crump mixture.
- Place the chicken pieces into the pan and bake uncovered for 35 to 45 minutes and until the dish is ready (larger breasts may require more time to prepare).
- For a crispy crust, place chicken on a rack on the pan.
- Optionally, top with the shredded cheddar cheese in the last 5 minutes of cooking.