chopped pecans, divided
cream cheese, softened
whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), divided
instant vanilla pudding mix
pumpkin pie spice
ground cinnamon, or more to taste
Thanksgiving Pumpkin Slush Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir 1 cup pecans, flour, butter, white sugar, and 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar together until crumbly. Press pecan mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake pecan crust in the preheated oven until golden, 20 minutes. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Fold 1 1/2 cups whipped topping into cream cheese mixture. Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled pecan crust.
- Beat pumpkin, milk, brown sugar, vanilla pudding mix, and pumpkin pie spice together in a bowl with an electric mixer until mixture thickens, 2 to 3 minutes. Gently fold in 4 ounces whipped topping. Spread pumpkin mixture in a layer over the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over the pumpkin mixture layer. Sprinkle cinnamon and remaining 1/4 cup pecans over the top. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.