Crunchy peanut butter
Packed brown sugar
2 ½ cups
1 ½ tsp.
Traditional Peanut Butter Cookies
- Heat the oven to 375° F/190° C/Gas Mark 5.
- Add butter, peanut butter, white sugar, and brown sugar in a bowl and mix until creamy. Add eggs and mix well.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients (from flour to salt) in a separate bowl, stir well, and add the flour mixture to the butter mixture; stir well. Keep the dough in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place them on baking sheets. Using a fork, flatten each ball making a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cookies become slightly brown.