2 sticks, sliced into pats
Ground black pepper
1 cup, fried
1 cup, plus more for topping
Twice-Baked Potatoes with Bacon
1 h 20 m
1 h 50 m
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C/Gas mark 6).
- Arrange potatoes on a baking sheet. Rub them with oil. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, until cooked through.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, bacon, and sour cream.
- Remove the baked potatoes from the oven. Then, lower the heat to 350° F (180° C).
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Scrape out the insides of the potatoes into the bowl. Make sure to leave a small rim of potato intact. Lay the shells on a baking sheet.
- Smash potatoes into the sour cream mixture. Add Cheddar cheese, milk, salt, sliced onions, and pepper to taste. Mix.
- Fill the shells with the mixture. Top with cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy your Twice-Baked Potatoes!