2 1/2 cup
1 lb, grated
Ground black pepper
Unbelievable Mac and Cheese
- Cook macaroni until very firm. Drain.
- Beat the egg. Melt butter in a pot. Sprinkle in the all-purpose flour over medium-low. Whisk together and cook for 5 minutes. Add milk and mustard. Whisk until the mixture is smooth. Keep cooking for 5 minutes until thick. Reduce to low.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the sauce into the egg, whisking constantly until smooth. Then, pour the mixture into the sauce, whisking until smooth. Add Cheddar. Stir to melt. Add salt, seasoned salt, and ground black pepper.
- Pour in the macaroni. Stir to combine. Serve immediately or bake.
- Prepare a baking dish by buttering it. Pour into the prepared baking dish. Top with Cheddar cheese. and bake at 350° F (180° C) for 20 minutes, or until golden. Serve and enjoy your Mac and Cheese!