4 large pieces, peeled
Apple cider vinegar
¼ cup (can be replaced by liquid aminos)
Vegan Carrot Dogs
5 h 0 m
5 h 30 m
- Peel the carrots and cut off their ends.
- Put the carrots into a pot, add water, bring to the boil, and boil them until you can easily insert a fork into them. Don’t boil for too long to avoid letting them fall apart.
- Rinse the carrots under cold water.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients to make the marinade.
- Combine the marinade and the carrots, and leave the mixture for 4 hours of more. Rotate the bowl with marinating carrots every two hours.
- Fry the carrots in a frying pan with very little oil until they’re browned.