Bell peppers, different colors
¼ small head
1 ½ tbsps.
¼ cup (can be replaced with veganaise)
½ to 1 tsp (optional)
Large rice paper wrappers
- Trim the tops and bottoms of peppers, seed them and slice evenly lengthwise.
- Peel and cut the carrot into thin sticks.
- Shred the cabbage.
- Halve, pit and slice the avocado. Scoop the slices from the peel with a soup spoon.
- In a small bowl, whisk together rice vinegar, sugar, and sesame oil. In another small bowl, whisk mayo with hot sauce, if desired.
- Fill a shallow dish with warm water. Soak 1 sheet of rice paper for 15 to 25 seconds, until softened, but still stiff enough. Don’t soak it for too long, otherwise, it will tear.
- Spread the rice paper on the work surface. Place a few slices of both peppers, carrot, and cabbage a bit below the middle of the paper. Cover with avocado and top with micro greens/sprouts. Dress with a tablespoonful of dressing and wrap. First, fold the sides over the veggies, then roll it from the bottom up.
- Repeat with other wrappers to make 10 rolls total.
- Serve immediately with the dipping sauce or wrap in plastic wrap to keep them from getting soggy and sticky and eat a few hours later.