4 tbsps, melted
Sweet Hawaiian rolls
Deli honey ham
1/2 lb, sliced, cooked
1/2 lb, sliced
Yummy Ham and Cheese Slider
- Prepare an 11x7 baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 350° F (175° C/Gas mark 4).
- Combine butter, Dijon mustard, honey, parsley, onion powder, and garlic powder in a bowl. Stir.
- With a serrated knife, slice the Hawaiian rolls in half, separating the top from the bottom. Place the bottoms into the baking pan.
- Place 1/2 cooked ham onto the bottoms. Layer cheese over the ham. Top with the remaining ham. Then, top with the remaining Hawaiian rolls.
- Brush the rolls with the butter mixture.
- Cover the baking dish with foil.
- Bake sliders for 12 minutes. Remove the foil, return the Ham and Cheese sliders to the oven. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes.