3, large, sliced in halves lengthwise
Garlic herb seasoning
1 tbsp., divided
4 tbsp., divided
1 lb., shell and tail removed, deveined
¼ cup, marinated, chopped
3 cloves, minced
½ cup, grated
Zucchini Halves with Shrimp
- Make a well in the center of each zucchini half scooping out the flesh. Chops the flesh and save it to use later.
- Spray zucchini halves (or brush) with the oil and sprinkle with ½ tsp.
- Heat the grill over a medium-high heat and place the zucchini on the grill cut side down. Grill for 5 minutes or until the zucchini parts seal without turning them.
- If you can’t cook them on the grill, preheat the oven to 450° F/230° C/Gas Mark 8 and cook zucchini for 5 to 10 minutes in it. Set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp. butter to a large skillet and melt it over a medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp, the rest of the garlic herb seasoning, and 1 tbsp. lemon juice to butter. Cook for 5 minutes or until the bottom side turns golden brown; then turn over and cook for one more minute. Remove the mixture to a bowl.
- Melt the rest of the butter in the same skillet, add the rest of zucchini and artichoke hearts and cook for about 5 minutes or until soft. Add garlic to the mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes more.
- Put the ready zucchini halves on a baking dish and fill them with the cooked filling. Tear every shrimp into pieces and put the pieces on the top of the filling.
- Top with cheese and heat under broiler for about 5 minutes or until the cheese become golden brown. Serve while warm.