seedless green grapes
seedless red grapes
- Remove grapes from stems and place in a colander. Wash thoroughly.
- Place grapes in a gallon-size resealable bag.
- Pour sugar into the bag and seal. Gently shake the bag to evenly coat grapes with sugar.
- Arrange grapes on a paper towel to air-dry any remaining water, about 15 minutes.
- Place grapes in a single layer on a shallow pan or baking sheet. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
Send "Spa"ctacular Frozen Grapes to your friend via email
Tortilla Espanola (Spanish Tortilla)
Unlike most omelets, a Spanish tortilla is served at room temperature.
You might also like