Appetizer: 3-Ingredient Salsa
1 lb, halved
1 or 2 jalapeño peppers, stemmed, halved
Garlic - 3 cloves, peeled
½ small white onion
½ lime, juiced
2 tsps, chopped
Fresh ground black pepper
- Heat your oven’s broiler. Move one rack to the upmost position.
- Spread tomatoes, peppers, garlic and onion on a baking sheet lined with foil. Sprinkle with salt and cook under with broiler for about 5 minutes till the peppers and garlic begin to brown. Remove them and place into the food processor (for a milder salsa, remove the seeds from jalapenos).
- Return the tomatoes and onions to the oven and cook for 5 more minutes. Add them into the food processor, spoon any liquids that cooked out of them into the food processor, too.
- Add lime juice, cilantro and water (a tablespoon of each). Pulse until desired consistency. Add some more water, if necessary.
- Season with salt and pepper, mix in some more lime juice and cilantro, if necessary. Set aside to cool to room temperature. Serve with fave chips.
Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms
These delicious mushrooms taste just like restaurant-style stuffed mus
You might also like
Rate & Review