Light, easy-to-make, and a perfect fruit appetizer – try this fresh salsa!
2, peeled, diced
Golden Delicious apples
2, peeled, cored, diced
3 tbsp., of any flavor
10 (10 inch)
Cooking spray, butter flavored, to taste
- Combine and thoroughly mix the first seven ingredients (from kiwis to fruit preserves) in a large bowl. Cover the bowl and keep it in the fridge for not less than 15 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Spray one side of each tortilla with cooking spray, cut them into wedges, and place them in one layer on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the tortilla wedges with cinnamon sugar and spray with cooking spray again.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, then do the same with the rest of the tortillas. Let them cool down for 15 minutes and serve with the fruit mix.
Healthy Strawberry Banana Smoothie
This is the type of smoothie that you can throw together quickly for a
Skinny Chicken Roasted Mexican-Style
A healthy Weight Watchers dinner recipe that will make your mouth wate
Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
These are so tasty your family won't believe they are eating healthy!
Sweet and Tangy Broccoli Salad
This broccoli salad will make your picnic a hit. Everyone loves it and
Hoisin Sauce Pork Tenderloins
A delicious and easy to prepare marinade consisting of ingredients tha
Slow Cooker Apple Cider with Citrus Fruit
A great warm beverage to serve on a cool autumn evening. Garnish each
Sweet and Spicy Soup with Black-Eyed Peas and Sweet Potato
Contrasting the flavors of sweet (roasted red bell pepper and sweet po
Okra, Chicken and Rice Casserole
The okra plant was brought to America's South by Ethiopian slaves. The
Roasted Tomatillo and Garlic Salsa
Tomatillos, lots of garlic and spicy jalapenos charred under the broil
The Easiest Chicken Salad Ever
This is the best chicken salad I have ever had in my life and it is so
Warm Belgian Endive and Pine Nut Salad
This brilliant salad is easy to prepare, delicious, healthy and goes w
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Spicy Roasted Vegetable Medley
This colorful dish has the perfect blend of sweet and savory. It is si
Spinach Pomegranate Salad with Feta
A very quick and nutritious salad made with pomegranate seeds and feta
Baked Sweet Potatoes with Ginger and Honey
Fresh ginger, cardamom, and sweet potatoes will fill your house with a
Sauteed Green Cabbage With Onions
Delicate Napa cabbage is extremely rich in folate. It’s best eaten fre
Avocado Watermelon Spinach Salad
Wow your guests with a delightful flavor combination they've probably
Asparagus, Orange and Endive Salad
Raspberry vinegar is the key to this fruity tasting salad. Preparatio
You might also like
Rate & Review