Light, easy-to-make, and a perfect fruit appetizer – try this fresh salsa!
2, peeled, diced
Golden Delicious apples
2, peeled, cored, diced
3 tbsp., of any flavor
10 (10 inch)
Cooking spray, butter flavored, to taste
- Combine and thoroughly mix the first seven ingredients (from kiwis to fruit preserves) in a large bowl. Cover the bowl and keep it in the fridge for not less than 15 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Spray one side of each tortilla with cooking spray, cut them into wedges, and place them in one layer on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the tortilla wedges with cinnamon sugar and spray with cooking spray again.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, then do the same with the rest of the tortillas. Let them cool down for 15 minutes and serve with the fruit mix.
Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
These are so tasty your family won't believe they are eating healthy!
You might also like
Rate & Review