Appetizer: Dainty Kale Chips
- Heat the oven to 325°F/170°C/Gas Mark 3.
- Cover your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With the help of kitchen scissors and a knife cut the leaves from stems and tear them into smaller pieces.
- Wash kale leaves and spin them dry in a salad spinner.
- Sprinkle the kale with salt and drizzle it with a vegetable oil, preferably olive oil.
- Put the kale on the cooking sheet and bake it for 10-15 mins or until its edges are brown. Serve immediately.
Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms
These delicious mushrooms taste just like restaurant-style stuffed mus
You might also like