Pasta: Broken Spaghetti Risotto
uncooked spaghetti, broken into 1 inch pieces
red pepper flakes, or to taste
salt to taste
freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, or to taste
chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat; add spaghetti and toast, stirring constantly, until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir garlic into spaghetti pieces and cook for 30 seconds.
- Pour in 1/2 cup broth and increase heat to medium high. Stir spaghetti and broth until all the liquid is absorbed, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat this process until all of the stock is absorbed and noodles are desired tenderness, about 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low. Season spaghetti with salt and red pepper flakes to taste. Remove from heat.
- Stir Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and parsley into spaghetti and serve.
Top-Notch Spaghetti and Meatballs
This authentic spaghetti and meatballs recipe is made with fresh orega
Allie's Delicious Macaroni and Cheese
I took my grandmother's basic, but delicious, recipe and improved it.
You might also like
Rate & Review