It's wine that makes halibut so tender and capers that make it so exotic!
2 (8 oz.) steaks
1 tsp., chopped
3 tbsp., with liquid
- Add olive oil to a large skillet and heat it over a medium-high heat.
- Add halibut and fry them on both sides until they’re evenly brown. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add wine to the pan and scrape all the browned bits with a spatula.
- When the wine reduces significantly to almost nothing, add garlic, butter, and capers and season with salt and pepper.
- Let the sauce simmer for a minute, return steaks to the pan, and coat with the sauce.
- Cook until the fish is easily flaked with a fork. Serve with the sauce served over it.
Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
This is an easy variation of a favorite. I used to prepare it the trad
Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
A supremely filling, hearty soup. I serve this on cold rainy days wit
The Ultimate Slow Cooker Brisket recipe
This is a family recipe passed along by my late cousin David. It is s
Simple Avocado and Cucumber Salad
Enjoy this salad made with thinly sliced cucumber, dill, avocado, and
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Easy and Elegant Pork Tenderloin
This main dish is beautiful in its presentation and always comes out t
Easy Slow Cooker Egg Casserole
Great recipe for our Thanksgiving brunch. It smelled so wonderful to w
The Easiest Chicken Salad Ever
This is the best chicken salad I have ever had in my life and it is so
You might also like
Rate & Review