These are crackers with a kick! You can replace Cheddar cheese with Gruyere for a saltier taste.
Sharp cheddar cheese
1 piece (6 oz.), grated
1 ½ cups (spooned, leveled) + more to dust the work surface
8 tbsp. (1 stick), room temperature
Dry mustard powder
- Preheat the oven to 425° F/220° C/Gas Mark 7.
- Add all the ingredients to the food processor and, using a cutting blade, pulse until you form a dough.
- Lightly flour the work surface and place the dough on the surface. Divide the dough into 4 pieces and roll each piece into a rope of 3/8 inch in diameter and 18 inches long.
- Cut every rope into 6 3-inch pieces and place them on the baking sheet, 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and firm. Put to a wire rack to cool.
Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms
These delicious mushrooms taste just like restaurant-style stuffed mus
You might also like
Rate & Review